I offer a bespoke service for brides wanting one of a kind crowns, tiaras or other hair accessories. I will work with you to ensure that the design of your dreams is created.
I can adapt one of our existing designs to suit you or create a unique design to complement your wedding dress. You may want an embellishment on your dress replicated and incorporated into your headpiece for example.
This service is offered via regular Zoom meetings for consultations both intially and through the process to ensure that you are satisfied with the design.
Bespoke headpieces pieces range in price and are dependant upon the amount of work involved. I’m happy to arrange a call to discuss and provide you with a quote.
THE BESPOKE DESIGN PROCESS
- Email me with your details in order that I can call you to discuss your design and what you’re seeking to achieve. If you have any photos of your dress or anything else that’s relevant to achieve your bespoke design then please attach to the email.
- I will call you at an agreed time to discuss the design and delve deeper into what your vision is and suggest ideas. Don’t worry if you are unsure of what you would like as I will guide you and suggest a variety of ideas. I will provide you with a quote at this stage. If you want to proceed then the next step is;
- I’ll send you some sketches of options for your headpiece design. Once one is agreed, I’ll ask you to pay 50% of the agreed amount and then the work can commence.
- During making, you will receive photo updates and if necessary, I can make tweaks to the design. Once the final piece is approved we will invoice you to pay the outstanding balance and send it to you after payment on the next working day by courier. If you live outside the U.K. and there are import charges, then these will be your responsibility to pay.
- I’ll do everything I can to accommodate your wishes and for you to be able to enjoy the process of having your own unique headpiece designed and created for you.